Kamis, 29 November 2012

Love Letter


Dear Someone

I make this love letter for someone, and someone is you.
Maybe, this the first time I meet with you. But, In this first meeting making I earn to lay open all written word in this love letter. People said, love was blind, love that don’t look into social condition and age. Yah, it’s which I feel in this time. Only passing this words are I can defining it.

Meet your eyes make the spirit of in this self have never extinguished. Your lips defind me  the beauty which can’t be replaced by anything. Your smile make this breath wish endless always, to be can continue enjoying it. I love you, not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I just can say, I don’t wish to be everything to everyone. 

But I would like to be something to someone. And someone is you.

And I love you for a thousand years. And for me, You are my light in my darkness.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar